|Passcmfas.com provides quality professional examination preparation products and services for newcomers and professionals of the financial services industry in Singapore.
Passcmfas.com (“we”, “our” or “us”), respect your privacy and we are committed to keeping private and confidential personal data. This Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) sets out the basis on which we collect, use, disclose, store and/or process your personal data. We will ensure that employees comply with the policies and practices set out in this statement and maintain appropriate security and confidentiality standards.
Collection of Personal Data Collection:
We collect personal data in order to handle, and follow up on enquiries submitted by clients, or to provide clients with products and services. The personal data collected by the company may include:
•Your company name
•Your contact number
•Your email address
•Your examination subjects
•Your examination dates
•Your examination results
•Your payment information
•Data obtained from the normal conduct of business with you
Cookies and Other Website Functionalities:
We may automatically collect the following information about you in connection with your visit(s) to our website:
•Technical information, including the IP (Internet Protocol) address you use to visit our website, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
•Information about your visit, including the full URL (Uniform Resource Locators) visited; date and time of visit; products or services you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages and page-interaction information (such as scroll, clicks, and use of quiz function)
Use of Personal Data
The personal data collected will be used for the following purposes:
1. To confirm the your identity The personal data used may include the following: (i).Your name (ii).Your contact number (iii).Your email address
2. To respond to your enquiries The personal data used may include the following: (i).Your name (ii).Your occupation (iii).Your education (iv).Your contact number (v).Your email address (vi).Your examination subjects (vii). Your examination dates
3. To promote the company’s products and services The services provided by the company may include the following: (i).Examination-related review materials (ii).Examination-related courses (iii).Private tutorial services (iv).Academic consultation (v).Consultancy services (vi).Vocational referral
4. To manage the user account that you set up with us The personal data used may include the following: (i).Your name (ii).Your User ID (iii).Your email address (iv).Your contact number
5. Another purpose permitted by applicable law
Access to and Correction of Your Personal Data
It is not statutory for you to provide us with personal data.
You have the right to:
I. know if we possesses your personal data
II. require us to provide a copy of the data possessed; and
III. require us to correct data possessed
For a request to access or correct your personal data, please note that a reasonable administrative fee may be payable for the handing and processing of any access requests made by you, we will communicate this fee to you after we have assessed your request.
Retention Of Personal Data
Personal data may be retained by us for as long as the purpose for which the personal data was collected continues, or if the retention is necessary for our legal or business purposes, even in circumstances where you have closed your account with us. We will cease to retain personal data once we no longer have a legal or business reason for doing so. We will take reasonable appropriate measures to administer, manage and take care of your personal data with us. We will make reasonable efforts to keep your personal data accurate, complete and updated.
Updates on the Policy